Wednesday 3 June 2015

UPDATE: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel offers former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder a very lucrative offer to oversee the Chicago Police Department

Under heavy pressure from Chicago's FAKE black reverends and preachers after this photo re-surfaced almost 20 years later.... Rahm Emanuel is pandering like no other to appease the colored communities in Chicago 

Hey Rahmie... you really want to see crime go up? Hire that black militant cop hating white hating Eric Holder....
Not one cop will leave his squad car.
---------------------------------------

UPDATE: From the e-mail today 03 JUNE 2015 -
From a source that has been correct in the past - 
Let's see if he is correct this time:

Eric Holder will be installed as the head of an oversight agency which will have IG type authority over CPD and IPRA. I'll save my opinions for the future, I just wanted to get it out there. If I was making this up I'd come up with something much funnier-I'm not. It's real. (Also, McCarthy is PISSED about it)
What a step backward. He could make way more giving speeches and stumping for Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment